[Cdt-l] Friggin LOST my CAMERA between Ghost Ranch and Hopewell Lake...waaaaa

sage Clegg sageclegg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 17:10:57 CDT 2010

Hi Everyone- I am a dork and littered while trying to leave only footprints and take only pictures. I managed to leave a whole camera in a ziplock baggie somewhere between Ghost Ranch and Hopewell Lake. If any other hikers find that little escape artist of a Nikon camera I would LOVE to be reunited with the SD card with all of my New Mexico photos on it. I am ordering a new camera at the moment, and if you find it & it still works you are welcome to the camera itself, as well as the practically new Li batteries... email me (sageclegg at yahoo.com) & let me know, and my address, just in the one chance in a million that someone does find it, is 20 Ramona Ave, El Cerrito, CA. 95430. I have a feeling it jumped out somewhere within the first 20 miles N of Ghost Ranch during one of those bushwhacks.
Thank You all!
Tomorrow I am off to the south San Juan Wilderness- got my snow gear and hope I am ready to go...
Sage