[Cdt-l] Long term car parking in Butte, MT

stumpknocker stumpknocker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:51:24 CDT 2010

*Mrs Gorp and I are in East Glacier, MT right now.  We start walking south
on Sunday.  We have a friend, Rambler, who is walking from Butte to East
Glacier starting later this month and we're thinking it would help him out
to drive our truck back to Butte when he's done hiking....and would help us
out since Butte would be easier to get back to after we finish at Cumbres
Pass.  Question is...does anyone have any knowledge of a good place
available to park the truck in Butte for a couple of months??
*
_
-_-_--- _(_)/  (_)   Stumpknocker