[Cdt-l] Got a report from Montana to share

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 06:50:34 CDT 2010

Nice - except for the 5 days you may have aged in a few seconds. I'll be
heading S from E Glacier Pk on the 26th. What do trail conditions in that
area  look like? The trail S of Morias Pass is generally in the 5-7,000
elevation as I  recall.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 6/11/2010 7:26:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,