[Cdt-l] Benchmark Wilderness Ranch need our help

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Thu Jun 17 11:13:50 CDT 2010

I had the pleasure of meeting the Heckmans last year when I hiked through. A
very impressive, hard-working family that are holding down several jobs as
they try to keep the ranch  going through the recession, and who are
starting to learn about cdt life.  I intend to donate to the "hiker shelter"
and hope others do too, as this is a win-win for all of us.

Ron