[Cdt-l] Campsite recommendations on Glacier Park's CDT?

ecojoy ecojoy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:15:31 CDT 2010

Hi

First I want to express my admiration for the achievements that you either have done or are contemplating with the 3100+ thru hike of the CDT.  I wish I had the time and patience to do such a feat.

Alas, I am only hiking a mere 110 miles of the CDT, specifically the Glacier Park area come the first of August.

I am in a quandary however, of which designated campsites to choose that are roughly 20 miles apart in the park.

Might you have a moment to share your recommendations with me (ecojoy at gmail.com)?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Carpe Diem,

David

Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage
anais nin