[Cdt-l] Cumbres Toltec Railroad

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sun Jun 27 22:18:01 CDT 2010

I have been out of touch and just noticed this news.
I know the spirit of the volunteers that keep that railroad running. If you go to Chama and watch those dozens of good folks toiling to keep that railroad running you would understand it IS life itself to these people.
I have no doubt they will rebuild that trestle.
Can someone find out a website or a place where donations can be placed?
Seriously, I rode that train and it is not something that should be allowed to be lost due to a single accident.
I will post more photos of the Cumbres Toltec I took on my ride back to Cumbres Pass on my blog.
They are gonna rebuild.. Mark my words!
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent from the CDT with my Peek