[Cdt-l] rocker patch pics!

lint at riseup.net lint at riseup.net
Wed Mar 10 20:25:24 CST 2010

Jonathan Ley posted pics of the rocker patches on his website! Click the
link below. Thanks buddy!

http://www.phlumf.com/travels/cdt/cdtpatches.shtml

As you can see, the rockers fit nicely under the CDT and CT patches. The
CT rocker is a lighter shade of green than the official CT patch, but
whatever. It's the closest I could get, and it'll get dirty soon; nobody
will ever know the difference. It was worth it to have my vest outfitted
with all the rockers so everyone on the streets of Portland can see them
and think "What the f does that filthy guy on the tallbike have on his
back? What is he, in some kind of gang?"

Yes...I am. Our gang is HIKER TRASH, and we will drink all your beer and
sleep in your yard. Like the Hells Angels, but way hungrier and much more
polite!

xoxo,

Lint