[Cdt-l] Camera search experience

Doug-Sue doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 16:21:13 CST 2010

Trekker, I can't help it, I thought this whole post was outright funny!  Glad to hear it all worked out ok for you.  And I am assuming the two folk you spoke to on the phone spoke, ah, English as a primary language?  I have had some funny experiences myself with people who I suspected did not speak English growing up.

-Trew