[Cdt-l] Ley's maps and Wolf Guides

Eric Whte ericshawwhite at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 13 15:42:48 CST 2010

David - In southern New Mexico - particularly - if you have the means (friends, support or whatever) - cache gallon jugs of Walmart or convenience store water and GPS them with a waypoint on your way to a particular segment... or Yogie them from passers-by; the locals may seem a little intimidating in their pick-up trucks with dogs in the back, but they have soft, kind hearts behind the rancher/cowboy look. Even the US Border Patrol will give you water without asking for an ID.  I hope I didn't offend any purists. Minimart