[Cdt-l] Fwd: Gila River route water levels and Black Mtn route snow levels

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 01:45:28 CDT 2010

ron,
I have 4 or 5 hikers leaving on the 14th or 15th of april - I know very little about the trail north of emory pass but if the trails you will take will take you through the mimbres you can mail a box to julie one of our best trail angels in NM - I'm thinking that you would start your hiway 15 road walk at julie's - actually, all of us are good lol I will contact a person I know in the black range that works for the USFS and whatever he says I will forward to here
FYI - as of today we have 18 nobo's from columbus
julies email address is above with cdt
el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM