[Cdt-l] Fwd: Gila River route water levels and Black Mtn route snow levels

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 21:48:34 CDT 2010

El coyote,

Thanks to you I already have Julie's data on my trip info sheet. Since I
plan on buying 2 days of food in Mimbres to make it to Doc C's, I'm sure I
will contact her. And unless someone tells me it's a really difficult thumb
from Doc C's back to Mimbres RS, which I might have to do, I still plan on
mailing a box to Doc C's. Beyond that, there are just too many variables in
terms of snow, water (both too much and too little), and road/ trail combos
to nail down a Mimbres-Pie Town route right now. I plan to chat with the
Mimbres ranger in a couple of weeks for an update. This whole area is both
scary and exciting, but at least there aren't any grizzlies! (.are there?)

Ron