[Cdt-l] Ley's maps and Wolf Guides

david wilcock wilcockdavid at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 04:31:48 CDT 2010

Thanks for the advice and info Eric. Yes, I expect managing water in certain sections will definitely require more info than the maps, like New Mexico and the Great Divide Basin. In these cases it seems that the BLM websites, this list, and so on are useful. I was wondering if you could get by using the maps in identifying water sources in general on the cdt or if the guide books are what people use for this, or maybe it is not a problem for the most part.