[Cdt-l] Thru-Hiker

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 13:18:04 CDT 2010

wow - in a week? way early start - earliest start I have ever heard of - you should mail your package to hachita if you are starting at crazy cook and try to contact sam hughes in hachita - he will give you a ride to the start point for about $60 - you should take the greyhound to lordsburg and have sam pick you up there
anybody have any words of advice for joey?

el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM