[Cdt-l] 2010 Southbounders?

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 22:41:00 CDT 2010

Figured it was as good a time as any to check into anyone looking to start in Glacier this year. I checked the CDT-L archives but they look strangely sparse and there's nothing recorded there.

SO! Who's headed south this year on the CDT? I'm (Joker, PCT2008/2009) starting June 15th in Glacier, from Chief Mountain/Belly River.

Can't wait to start, pretty much all my necessities are in order. Thinking of quitting my job early and warming up with the first 790 miles of the PCT, too, but we'll see. All I know is I'll be rolling into East Glacier on that Amtrak around June 13th.