[Cdt-l] Southern Start Dates, Trail Magic, Gila

Ryan Bozzell rybozz at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:16:04 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I was just wondering what peoples start dates where for this year on the CDT on the southern end. My parents live in Las Cruces, NM and I will be down there from the 2nd of April to the 20th. I will be there before my hike on the PCT. I wasn't sure but maybe stashing some goodies some place in the middle of the desert. Also I am going to be doing a short trip up the middle fork of the Gila at the begging of the second week of April. I know snow there this year was kinda crazy and there are a ton of fords up the middle Fork Trail. I'll shoot a report of how deep they were when I get back.

Cheers

Ryan Bozzell