[Cdt-l] Fwd: Southern Start Dates

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 15:30:15 CDT 2010

two locals tried to ford the gila this last weekend and after 2 attempts and almost being swept away they called it quits - not a good time to be near the gila - call the ranger station anywhere near the gila's and they will tell you how dangerous it is now and it will get worse

?
el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM