[Cdt-l] GPS trail track

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 19:24:47 CDT 2010

Gents,
    I appreciate your help, but nothing works so  far:  1. Starman's files
are .gpx, which my PN-40 will import; I already  had them; however, I get an
error message about a "parsing" problem on all  his files.  2. I find no
gps tracks on the BLM site, but I'll look  again.  3. I had JLey's routes, but
none of them follow the "official"  route thru Lordsburg.  4. On Google
Earth I have a green route that follows  the "official" route from CC to the
Burros; however, it's a .kml/.kmz file,  which my PN-40 won't import
apparently. I also don't know how to get it off  GE to put it somewhere else anyhow;
copy & paste ends my knowledge, and  didn't work. I can't find GE's "My
Places" under GE in Windows  Explorer.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas