[Cdt-l] Garmin HCx Vista tracks

Jack Richardson jackrichardson at roadrunner.com
Sun Mar 28 06:19:07 CDT 2010

StarMan,

So, Ken and my work around might work if I bring a XXX with the
application and tracks; then delete the old tracks on the GPS unit and
load the new ones.

I am no expert with GPS, map, compass and orienteering. So the more
info I have the better I feel but that may be a false feeling. I will
be as diligent as possible to reduce the "getting lost" situation.

I do have GPS Babel but haven't used it I will also take the advice
try to reduce the points on the tracks.

tumbleweed