[Cdt-l] Fwd: Contact Border Patrol

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 00:16:56 CDT 2010

I used to contact the BP about hikers in the area so when I would run into one (a BP) I would ask them if they had heard about the hikers - they said no - there is no communication between BP higher echelon and the grunts in the field - don't waste your time - they will know you are in the area by the new footprints they find -

el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM