[Cdt-l] MSR Pro

Dylan Carlson carlsods at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 01:00:14 CDT 2010

EVERYONE has an opionion regarding water treatment.  But the important part
is that you're treating your water EVERY TIME.  As long as you stay faithful
to that practice, the rest is just details.

But since you asked.....
- Yes the water in NM really is that bad ... sometimes.
- Even with a pump filter, you should probably carry something to flavor it
with.
- Be prepared to purchase extra filters along the way.  They will clog up.
- I've used PolarPure on my thru-hikes.  Highly recommended.

Dylan Carlson
CDT nobo 2009