[Cdt-l] grizzlies

Paul Stabach stabach at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 14:03:08 CDT 2010

Hey Everyone,
I am also thinking about going SOBO the middle of June.
The thought of a grizzly, even once, freaks me out.
I shouldn't say this because I don't want to extend the fear factor, but I know a friend of a friend, who's girlfriend was mauled dead by a grizzle in BC Canada. He's now a single parent.
anyways, I still want to do the thru hike, or at least start it. I am pretty comfortable hiking alone or in a group. I did the PCT in 03. My trail name was DNA which I realize now sounds a lot like Dan and Anna DnA. I am not particular about trail names so for now I would like to just go as Paul.
Hopefully, I could hike with someone in Glacier. I would like that.

Paul