[Cdt-l] Fwd: Contact Border Patrol

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Mon Mar 29 22:43:35 CDT 2010

You'd think they would have some kind of morning meeting and it'd come
up. Or, there would be some chatter over the radio or something. Anyway,
I guess it doesn't matter... even if they know there are hikers out
there, they'd still have to come check you out to verify who you are. I
did meet at least one BP who knew all about hikers, and asked me a bunch
of questions (he couldn't grasp why anyone would want to hike the CDT...
poor guy).