[Cdt-l] Grizzlies

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:13:45 CDT 2010

Nobody has to worry about Grizzlies this year. If they are gonna eat anyone.. It will be me.
I have hiked solo for years in the Sierra and all my family, friends, etc always ask me how come I am not afraid. I always go into this long explaination about how they are carnivores by design yet herbivores by habitat.. Now I have them all convinced I am some kinda "Bear whisperer".
Of course it is total BS. On my part.. Therefore,
If anyone gets chewed this year it will be me.. Karma.  LOL!
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek