[Cdt-l] Polar Pure

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:24:32 CDT 2010

Thanks for the great info Dylan.
I understand that water is kept in the Polar Pure bottle for an hour.. How many capfulls are in the bottle.
In other words how many Liters can I treat before I have to fill The PolarPure bottle again and wait 1 hr?
I know the CDT aint the time to be second guessing gear and stuff. It's just that I had Giardia for several weeks last year and well.. Explosive diarrhea is not super fun. I am definitely taking along course of Metronidazole just in case because it's weightless and practically free at the pet store.. Oops I meant Pharmacy.
But if the Polar Pure bottle is going to be 6 oz all the time.. That's only a 6 oz weight savings over my filter with a wait time for treatment.
HaHa.. And around I go again! I understand why I can't decide.. My circular argument is making all the marbles in my head spin backwards!
-Thanks for the info on Polar Pure
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek