[Cdt-l] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Contact Border Patrol

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 23:53:59 CDT 2010

I lead field trips for our local rock hound club - on my last trip with 12 cars we met an agent right where we were going to search for rocks - I asked him if he had heard anything about us being down at the border - he said "no" so I told him what we were doing - when my friend Li Brannfors was sobo to CC I called the BP in lordsburg to tell them about him - I met up with six agents and not one of them had heard anything - the amazing thing is that the first agent I met didn't call the others on shift to tell them - there is no communication between agents
on a side note - someone might want to check the news coming out of the bootheel and SE AZ - the BP is finding hundreds of pounds of weed left in the desert - whether it's being left there for someone else to pick up is unknown - when you get to CC you will see a barbed wire gate in the fence line between the u.s. and mexico - a lot of the contraband is coming in through that gate according to the BP agents I met - of course, it's all coming in at night - I'm not mentioning this to scare people away from starting at CC and doing the columbus route - just be aware of your surroundings
el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM