[Cdt-l] Grizzlies

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 00:09:34 CDT 2010

I was just telling Bob; Try and explain to any Californian that there are no longer Grizzly Bears in the state. They won't believe you. Then there is the whole issue of the color of a Black Bears fur..
One Contractor I know argued with me endlessly. He said he saw a Brown Bear in Mammoth.. He insisted it was a Grizzly. I tried to tell him they come in Black, Brown, Cinnamin, and Blonde but the are all American Black Bears... To no avail.
An equal number of folks, roomates included, think bloodthirsty mountainlions are waiting in the redwoods to pounce and devour us.
Personally I fear mosquitos more.
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek