[Cdt-l] So who is hiking this year: starting date, direction & location

Erin Leahy erinaleahy at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 13:04:37 CDT 2010

Hey hey CDT-L,

The plan right now is to do a NOBO thru-hike starting at Columbus/Palomas around April 28th.  My trail name is Sweep... and Wilderness Bob plans on joining me for the first 3-4 weeks.

Looking forward to it... can't wait.  Best of luck to everyone heading out there this year :)

Erin Leahy
e. erinaleahy at msn.com
p. 847.226.9406