[Cdt-l] HItch Hiking Woes

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 15:01:35 CDT 2010

Sam Hughes: 575-436-2662

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 3/30/2010 1:51:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,