[Cdt-l] Fwd: PT B -- LORDSBURG to SILVER CITY

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Tue May 4 15:16:37 CDT 2010

forwarded for trekker bob

el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Brewer <peektrekker at aol.com>
To: info at cdtrail.org; mail at cdtsociety.org; mail at cdtsociety.org; jonathan at phlumf.com; blisterfree at yahoo.com; spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com; ks1007 at aol.com; trekker4 at aol.com; peektrekker at aol.com
Sent: Tue, May 4, 2010 11:18 am
Subject: PT B -- LORDSBURG to SILVER CITY

Sorry, I lost this one also; having the shift key down & hitting the back button
t the same time deletes everything. I was reviewing it & making corrections. My
pologies.
here is a critical turn, R, @ a tr jct bef the Tyrone (Mine) Rd; I missed it &
nded up abt 3 mi further W on T Rd; the R turn is not the CDT, which crosses T
d & eventually deadends in the middle of nowhere until the new rte to the W of
ilver City is finished.
Trekker