[Cdt-l] Who's been walking in my shoes?

Jack Richardson jackrichardson at roadrunner.com
Thu May 6 14:29:03 CDT 2010

Voyageur,

I wear Merrill Moab Ventilators. But haven't had them on since hiking
back to Deming from the border 3 weeks ago. Doubt if the boot prints
are mine as the blisters they produced have sidelined me for a while.
I will be back out in a week. But this time it will be without the
Merrill Moab Ventilators.

tumbleweed