[Cdt-l] ride from Lordsburg?

Louis Maurer ironmaurer at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 18:53:36 CDT 2010

My partner and I plan on starting the CDT northbound next thursday, May 20th.  We are planning on taking amtrak and arriving in Lordsburg early in the morning on thursday and are trying to find a ride from there to the Antelope Wells start.  Is there anyone who can offer a ride.  I recall reading about someone who offered a shuttle for some amount of cash.  If I am remembering correctly I need to be reminded of the details.  How can I get in touch with said shuttle?  I hope it is going well for all of you that have already started the journey.  We hope to join you soon.

Louis and Jasmine