[Cdt-l] ride from Lordsburg?

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu May 13 22:48:42 CDT 2010

Sam Hughes lives in Hachita, and charges $90 fm there to Crazy Cook. To
pick you up in Lordsburg and take you to Antelope Wells I'D GUESS would cost
you  quite a bit more. Give him some notice, and call him at 575-436-2662.
He's not  very good at returning calls, so you'll have to catch him at home.

Hope you like heat; it's already quite hot from the Border to at least
mid-NM.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 5/13/2010 6:53:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,