[Cdt-l] water report

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Fri May 14 15:30:32 CDT 2010

as of tomorrow borderline co-op will no longer be a viable water source - carol and ben are selling their place and hopefully the new owners (house hasn't been sold yet) will allow people to stop there - sobo's doing the columbus route - I have a few options available in that area for water and should have a place when you come thru here in the fall - time will tell
dropped aussie dave off at the border today for the start of his NM section hike - took sage to a place outside of town to hitch back to separ to continue her nobo jaunt - she had a heel problem and stayed with us a couple of nights to heal - tomorrow I take "goat man" to the border for him to start north and that should be the last nobo on the columbus route 2010
el coyote
Keith
Deming, NM

Keith