[Cdt-l] Need a GPS Track

stumpknocker stumpknocker at gmail.com
Fri May 14 17:38:35 CDT 2010

*I found out the hard way last year that when I changed a file on my GPS
that it deleted everything else.  I got lucky though because a friend was in
Demming who had the topos on his computer.

It was a real pain!!

Downloading from his computer was the only way I knew that I could get the
topos reloaded.

Hope it works out okay for you.
*

--