[Cdt-l] goat man and aussie dave

Louis Maurer ironmaurer at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 12:24:48 CDT 2010

 Just so that there are no surprises, there are two more people starting nobo this season and that is sugar glider and oreamnos.  We are being picked up by sam hughes tomorrow morning in lordsburg and will hit the trail at crazy cook by the afternoon.  Good luck to everyone who has already started and we hope to be running into you.

jasmine (sugar glider) and louis (oreamnos)