[Cdt-l] Entering Canada with bear spray?

cicelyb250 at aol.com cicelyb250 at aol.com
Wed May 19 17:16:47 CDT 2010

 There is an outfitter in downtown Waterton who may carry bear spray.  Check Waterton's town website to connect.   And hey you north bounders, at least in 2008 they shuttled you to the border and they had CDT t-shirts!!  As I recall as long as long as it's really bear spray with all the safety precautions labeled on the can it's fine.  Also remember bear spray can't fly! Ship it to your self via ground mail or take the train.  Before you start hiking stop in at a little cafe near the campground - awesome pies!!!