[Cdt-l] Free Internet for CDT hikers in Cuba

Brian Dickson briansolar1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 20 06:58:28 CDT 2010

Mrs Yang was great to us last year too. Wouldn't let us leave until we had had a homemade smoothie - which powered us all the way up the San Pedros north from Cuba.

Your Bud Light comment also chimed- we joked to ourselves that Bud Light was the New Mexico state flower, with so many lying beside the jeep tracks. Fear not though Mathew, they disappear on the Colorado border!

Enjoying reading your reports and just to say that the remaining New Mexico section north to the border is a lovely hike. Have fun!

Brian from Black Isle Scotland
www.pbase.com/briansolar1