[Cdt-l] Chama Steam Locomotive back to Trail Deal

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 08:41:40 CDT 2010

Damn..that's awesome.

I stood almost 1.5 very frustrating hours trying to hitch out of Chama before I said "the hell with it" and WALKED
back up to Cumbres Pass.  I knew it was my last hitch and just wanted it over with with. :)

I would have gladly paid the $25 (and a leisurely morning vs. standing on the shoulder of a road with my thumb out) for a
train ride. :)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/