[Cdt-l] water

R Smith ronyon at comcast.net
Thu May 27 13:16:01 CDT 2010

Would people still be able to camp at the borderline co-op, or has it been
sold already? If not, are there other possible legal camping spots in this
area?

This is great work you're doing for water access on the Columbus route.
Better yet if Jonathan would include some alternates for better bbq access.