[Cdt-l] tripple crown chicas

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Sun Nov 7 13:05:18 CST 2010

When I was on the pct, I remember a time when one of the solo women in our group was talking to a younger girl in a campground about her hike and the pct. The younger girl just seemed in awe that a woman could get out there and do such a thing... Like it was opening all these possibilities in her mind. She was asking all these questions, and just lapping up the answers. I hadn't really given it much thought until that point... But I think it's often moments like that one that can change one's life forever. I don't know what became of that girl, but I have to think that her dreams got bigger that day.