[Cdt-l] MoonPie!

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 12:07:34 CST 2010

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:42:37 -0500
From: katherine becksvoort <kbecksvoort at gmail.com>
Subject: [Cdt-l] Women on the trail...me too!

MoonPie
AT 04
PCT 08
(this is the only time I will post what years I've hiked, as I think that's
a silly badge to wear, but this is my first posting so I thought some of you
may know me on the listserve.)

### MoonPie! Good to see you still going strong! The boys and I met MoonPie in southern Maine, where we were sectioning the north end of the AT. Her cohorts lived in jealousy of her ability to
1) always looks freshly scrubbed, no matter how gnarly the day, and
2) always garner the bestest of yogi-ness -- even *unsought*, *true* trail magic.

She don' know it, but the *stories* told about her! (Or did she tell some, herself?!? Yes! I remember now.....)

sloetoe
AT'79
CDT.....