[Cdt-l] Embrace the

Jonathan Ley jonathan at phlumf.com
Tue Nov 9 18:44:38 CST 2010

I think everyone has their own experience... & it's so hard to compare
one hike to another. If you get caught in a white-out in the San Juans,
it can be pretty brutal indeed. But, you could breeze-through a few days
earlier, and have a downright pleasant stroll. These kinds of random
things can really make all the difference in one's perception of the
CDT. I think it's best not to read too deeply into these catch phrases.
It's just something fun to say & good motivation in case the going does
happen to get rough.

-Jonathan