[Cdt-l] Embrace the Brutality

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 21:21:41 CST 2010

I know the originator of this term very well (I was best man at his wedding).

I can assure you, it is said with a wink and a nudge. it's another way of saying
"No Sniveling"...

It's just a way of saying embrace all the trail throws at you. The beauty. The
rawness. The difficulty. The share joy of being
out there.

Embrace it all.

If you take it too seriously..well, then you are taking way too many things
seriously. :)

To quote another person from another trail... "It's just walking".  ;-)

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags