[Cdt-l] Sage's List Note*

hetchhetchyman at aol.com hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 17:40:27 CST 2010

I realize the list is pretty messy. I tried sending a richly formatted version by I think it is too much for the CDT-L to handle in one post.
Anyhow I will kepp it updated as people email me. If anyone can fill in the "?" for me that would be great!
I am keeping a "pretty" version of it as well that is much easier to read so i can email that out when the list is complete.
I won't make y'all crazy by overposting this but judging by all the responses and emails I am getting, people seem interested, so i'll keep working on it.
The revised version has everything I have recieved to date except Walking Carrot and Nowhere man.
Cheers-Iceaxe