[Cdt-l] Was my Name Written out there?

Doug & Sue doug-sue71 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 20:55:29 CST 2010

Iceaxe- thanks!! I have seen the spot on trail books and maps.  Some day I will hike through that very section.

I am hoping surgery will correct ongoing problems sometime in 2011.  I have been seeing a doc or two at the U of MI.  The Cancer is holding.  And my name is on the CDT!  That is really something.  thanks.

-Trew!!!