[Cdt-l] Sage's CDT 2010 List

Jack Haskel norcalhiker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 14:40:00 CST 2010

Some additions/modifications. I'm curious about how many people thrued
this year, sobo, nobo or by flopping.

So the changes...

Musa (not Moosa), got off at Winter Park, so he's a Section Hiker.
Lakeland flipped but was mostly sobo. Joker section hiked. Jim
Eagleton (Rambler?) flipped and section hiked. I heard that Pi got off
in Colorado, never met him. Fugative (not on the list) was a sobo
section hiker who did Mack's Inn to Mexico, mostly solo. Haven't heard
of Neon Yellow Guy, Dogwood or Seth, thought I'd at least heard of all
the Sobos...

Right?

     - Found :)