[Cdt-l] met on AT

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 12:25:00 CST 2010

When we hiked the AT in '92, we hiked off and on with a group of about 10 people.  In that group, three couples formed.  Jim and I got married a few years later.  Sarah and Mike (Free Spirit and Hawkeye) got married a year after the trail and had at least one child.  The other couple lived together briefly after the trail, but couldn't reconcile their bicoastal lifestyles.  Both had businesses and families - one in California the other in Georgia.

Ginny