[Cdt-l] met on AT

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:58:58 CST 2010

LOL!!!  A friend sent me a sorta "love-lost" story in 1996.  In 2009 I finally managed
to find Dan (the author) and get permission to publish it on our website as part of the
Thruhiking Papers -  http://spiriteaglehome.com/THP_loveandlust.html

Probably not quite what you're looking for, but interesting, funny, instructive - and much
too realistic.

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/