[Cdt-l] last hikers

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:08:12 CST 2010

When we thruhiked in 1999 we finished on November 30.  We spent Thanksgiving in Deming - ate turkey at Dennys. There was another couple that passed through town the next morning.  End of November isn't that rare.  I had actually hoped to spend my birthday on the trail, but we finished two weeks early.

Ginny