[Cdt-l] trail angels for columbus route and farther north

ks1007 at aol.com ks1007 at aol.com
Sun Oct 3 10:19:56 CDT 2010

hello sobo's
there is a great trail angel in the mimbres if you are doing the columbus route - her name is julie - you can hike to the wilderness ranger station and call her and she will come pick you up - she will also take you back - as you will find out she and pete are the greatest - you can also re-supply at her store - her number at the store is 575 536 3140 or her cell at 575 313 6510 - when you come out of the desert north of deming give me a call at 575 494 4357 - if you would like me to I can come pick up your packs and you can slack pack to our place 5 miles east of town
for those of you at ghost ranch now there is a quasi angel in grants - her name is robin webb - she works at the chamber of commerce and the library - she will pick you up at the trailhead and take you back and can drive you to wal - mart and town - she will deliver you to the sand's motel - I can't seem to find her numbers
look forward to meeting all of you

el coyote
Keith and Mary
Trail Angels